Burial Authority Information
From April 2017 RQMF C&G will offer:
Free Burial Authority Partnership of the Register of Qualified Memorial Fixers C&G (RQMF)
To help Burial Authorities realise their responsibilities with Memorial issues NAMM now offers free ‘Partnership’ of the Register of Qualified Memorial Fixers C&G (RQMF)
To accept the free RQMF Partnership the Burial Authority simply need to agree that:
- All Memorials are fitted to BS8415 (NAMM Code of Working Practice)
- Memorials to be erected by a fixer with an appropriate and valid RQMF fixing qualification, ensuring £5m public liability insurance and £10M employers liability insurance if appropriate/Company insurance.
In return the Burial Authority will receive:
- Free Technical Advice on Memorial issues; however any inspections or written reports will be charged at cost price to the Authority.
- Free NAMM CoWP
- Free Advice on Nationally Accredited Training Courses
- Free invitation to any NAMM BA Roadshows in their area
- Free Burial Authority Newsletters
Corporate Membership of NAMM is still available at an annual cost of £205.00 plus VAT per annum; which includes:
Significant discount on NAMM Professional Training fees, often up to 50% and other benefits.